#KidsOfAppetite was kindly posted out to me by @headlinepg when I saw it over on @bookbridgr, its written by @roofbeam
This is a book for 14 to 18 year olds and pure fiction. Its a murder mystery, who dunnit kind of book which I am sure teenager’s will absolutely love.
This book is harrowing at times but has you smiling in other parts. The characters are great and a real mismatched group of kids. I liked how we get to know a little about each of these children and what they have been through.
I rate this book 4/5
The bestselling author of Mosquitoland brings us another batch of unforgettable characters in this tragicomedy about first love and devastating loss.
Victor Benucci and Madeline Falco have a story to tell.
It begins with the death of Vic’s father.
It ends with the murder of Mad’s uncle.
The Hackensack Police Department would very much like to hear it.
But in order to tell their story, Vic and Mad must focus on all the chapters in between.
This is a story about:
1. A coded mission to scatter ashes across New Jersey.
2. The momentous nature of the Palisades in winter.
3. One dormant submarine.
4. Two songs about flowers.
5. Being cool in the traditional sense.
6. Sunsets & ice cream & orchards & graveyards.
7. Simultaneous extreme opposites.
8. A narrow escape from a war-torn country.
9. A story collector.
10. How to listen to someone who does not talk.
11. Falling in love with a painting.
12. Falling in love with a song.
13. Falling in love.
Buy on Amazon